Center4cancer -iphone and itouch version
Alternative unconventional Cancer treatments
Center4cancer - all about complementary cancer treatments
Cancer, which surpassed heart disease as the number one killer in America in 2005, is still considered 'a mystery' in conventional medicine. In fact, the term 'cancer' is just a generic term that in no way describes its cause.
An increasing number of adult cancer patients are using unconventional cancer treatment (UCT). Hereby society is facing an outspread health and illness related phenomenon, mostly developing outside the conventional health care system.
The main categories of cancer include:
- Carcinoma - cancer that begins in the skin or in tissues that line or cover internal organs.
- Sarcoma - cancer that begins in bone, cartilage, fat, muscle, blood vessels, or other connective or supportive tissue.
- Leukemia - cancer that starts in blood-forming tissue such as the bone marrow and causes large numbers of abnormal blood cells to be produced and enter the blood.
- Lymphoma and myeloma - cancers that begin in the cells of the immune system.
- Central nervous system cancers - cancers that begin in the tissues of the brain and spinal cor